If you are not receiving emails from LianLian, it is likely caused by a spam filtering service or firewall. Please try the following steps to remediate the issue.
- Check your profile to ensure it is the desired email address.
- Check your email spam or junk folder.
- If you are using Gmail, check to see if the email is in the “Promotions” tab.
- Add us to your contact list so future emails can come through uninterrupted.
Still can’t find it?
- You may have to “whitelist” the domain/IP addresses from which the emails are sent. Depending on your email service, you may be able to do this yourself or with the help of an IT administrator.
- See below for whitelisting instructions for common email servers.
- Click “Mail” in the upper left, select Contacts
- Click the “+” button, enter CustomerService-US@lianlianpay.com
- Click Add
- Click the “People” icon at the bottom of the screen
- Click “New Contact” in the upper left
- Enter “LianLian Global” for the name and CustomerService-US@lianlianpay.com for the email
- Click Save and Close
- Apple Mail
- Click on “Mail” in the navigation bar, select “Preferences”
- Click “Rules” on the right side
- Click “Add Rule” and enter “LianLian Global” for the “Description”
- For the rule dropdowns select: If “Any” of the following conditions are met: “From” “Contains”, enter CustomerService-US@lianlianpay.com in the email field
- Select “Move Message” and “Inbox” for the action dropdown
- Click OK
- If your system requires an IP address for whitelisting, we recommend the following:
Still having issues? Email us at CustomerService-US@lianlianpay.com.